FIS Junior Program NZL/AUS
Due to our close connection to Australia and having worked there for over a decade, we are offering each Southern Hemisphere season an intensive training/competition block in New Zealand and Australia.
The program consist of a combination of training blocks and competition blocks. During training we will work together with the local ski clubs and resorts to make training cost and resource efficient.
Our main training venues are in Coronet Peak (New Zealand) and Thredbo (Australia). Depending on the exact race schedule, the team will compete at National Champs and at the ANC Continetal Cup events. We will coordinate flights and air-freight for the equipment and all logistics on ground.
Please enquire via Email for details.
- The fee is a stricly flat rate.
- Group must have a minimum 5 athletes to run (alternatively a group number rate will be offered to participants).
- Full fees must be paid before the camp starts.
- Inclusions: Professional alpine race training in SL and GS, Ground transportation, Coach airfare, Coach Accommodation/Meals, Coach Lift Tickets
- Exclusions: Athlete airfare, Passport/Visa Cost, Athlete Insurance, Athlete Accommodation/Meals, Athlete Lift tickets/Race entry fee, Transportation cost (fuel, tolls), Personal Equipment, Force Majeure or conditions beyond the control of the tour operator HPC Leogang