Drop-in program (weekly)
During the winter season, we offer a drop-in program on a weekly basis. Depending on available spots within our groups, we offer weekly training session to athletes. This applies as well for athletes who like to specifically prepare of events (ie. International FIS Children´s events, WJC, etc.).
Please contact us with your specfic dates. We offer airport pick-up´s and drop-off´s each Sunday, followed by an athlete briefing and check-in at the HPC Leogang each Sunday at 5pm. Arriving athletes can start their on-snow training program always on Mondays.
Our full service includes:
- On-snow race training program
- Free access to HPC gym facility, including cardio, strength, movement skills
- Free access to HPC state of the art video analysis & timing equipment and facilities.
- Free access to HPC ski tuning room with over 10 tuning tables ready to use
- Free access to HPC race ski and bag storage, change rooms at HPC
- Free access to HPC athlete lounge / kitchen / chill out area
- Pick up and drop off airport shuttle service on Sundays – Munich Airport
- HPC Athlete House 3 min drive from the Asitzbahn gondola – full board
- Organized days-off road trips to Salzburg old town, Christmas Markets, Ice skating, climbing/bouldering and many more.
AUD$ 1650,- per week
- The fee is a stricly flat rate.
- Group must have a minimum 5 athletes to run (alternatively a group number rate will be offered to participants).
- Full fees must be paid before the camp starts.
- Inclusions: Professional alpine race training, S&C coach, Lunch at home resort, Pastoral care and supervision, Ground transportation, Airport pick-up and drop-off on Sundays, Coach Accommodation/Meals, Coach Lift Tickets, Athlete Lift tickets, Regional race entry fees, ÖSV & Skiclub Leogang membership, Austrian 20% GST
- Exclusions: Athlete airfare, Passport/Visa Cost, Athlete Insurance, Athlete Accommodation/Meals, Costs associated with off-base event travel, Personal Equipment, AAT Tutoring (if applicable), Force Majeure or conditions beyond the control of the tour operator HPC Leogang