HPC Full-time program
We are running a children´s and FIS junior full-time program, starting in December and finishing up in April.
- Volume and training focus will be purposefully managed, the schooling/tutoring system is integrated into the daily training routine. View our Winter Academy details.
- Balanced approach to training, race and rest days depending on athlete progression and well-being.
- Our central European location gives us convenient access to competitions on all levels:
- HPC Children´s Team: Regional (Bezirkscup) and state (Landescup) competitions in preparation for FIS Children’s Series Stari Vhr/Pokal Loka (SLO), Folgaria (ITA), Praloup/LeSauze (FRA) and Val d’Isere (FRA)
- HPC FIS Team: Excellent racing opportunities in AUT, ITA, FRA, SUI, GER, SLO, etc. on all levels (JNR-FIS, CIT-FIS, UNI-FIS, FIS, EC)
- Strength & Conditioning Program at the HPC
Our full service includes:
- 18 weeks on-snow race training program
- Free access to HPC gym facility, including cardio, strength, movement skills
- Free access to HPC state of the art video analysis & timing equipment and facilities.
- Free access to HPC ski tuning room with over 10 tuning tables ready to use
- Free access to HPC race ski and bag storage, change rooms at HPC
- Free access to HPC athlete lounge / kitchen / chill out area
- Priority access to HPC Athlete Management Program
- Dedicated full time school tutoring academic program in the athlete’s local language and local certified curriculum. School sessions are an integrated part of the athletes overall seasonal program – sessions are held and located at the local school.
- Pick up and drop off airport shuttle service on Sundays – Munich Airport
- HPC Athlete House 3 min drive from the Asitzbahn gondola – full board
- Organized days-off road trips to Salzburg old town, Christmas Markets, Ice skating, climbing/bouldering and many more.
AUD$ 1450,- per week
- The fee is a stricly flat rate.
- Group must have a minimum 5 athletes to run (alternatively a group number rate will be offered to participants).
- Full fees must be paid before the camp starts.
- Inclusions: Professional alpine race training, S&C coach, Lunch at home resort, Pastoral care and supervision, Ground transportation, Airport pick-up and drop-off on Sundays, Coach Accommodation/Meals, Coach Lift Tickets, Athlete Lift tickets, Regional race entry fees, ÖSV & Skiclub Leogang membership, Austrian 20% GST
- Exclusions: Athlete airfare, Passport/Visa Cost, Athlete Insurance, Athlete Accommodation/Meals, Costs associated with off-base event travel, Personal Equipment, AAT Tutoring (if applicable), Force Majeure or conditions beyond the control of the tour operator HPC Leogang